How to get your songs added to our Jukebox.
It's easy, just create a CD listing with song files in it.
- You need an HVmusic CD listing that contains Song Samples. Do you already have a CD listing on HVmusic? If so then go to your account and edit it. If not then create a new one.
- When you create this listing, make sure that you add some Song Samples.
The song samples are the web addresses (URLs) of audio files on the internet.
The song samples must point to audio files on the internet, not to a web page that lists your audio files.
So make sure the web address you use ends in one of those file types.
- To be listed on your CD page, the audio files must be one of these
.ra, .ram, .mp3, .m3u.
- Howevber, to be included in the HV Jukebox, the song files
must be .mp3 files.
- After your CD listing is approved, your songs will immediately be
available for HVmusic listeners.
That's it! Ready to begin? Then go create a New CD Listing, or go to Your Account and edit an existing CD listing.